DVCube base for sale to listers

Joel Pelletier joelp at joelp.com
Thu Apr 15 13:35:22 PDT 2004

Hello, Cubers! I have a MINT (never used or out of the box) DVCube
cast solid stainless steel polished Cube base. I bought it thinking I
would custom install a fan and USB/Firewire hubs inside of it, but
never got around to it. I sold my Cube on eBay this week, so I have
no need for it. They went for as much as $299 on the manufacturer's
site when first released - WAY TOO MUCH. I purchased this one from
them for $99 plus shipping (they started blowing them out, and only
had a few to begin with) - I offer it to Cube listers for
$80+shipping. This is VERY rare AND very beautiful - email off list
for photos or info.

Joel Pelletier
http://www.joelp.com