[CUBE] OT

Benjamin Ing vbing at mac.com
Mon Apr 19 11:33:41 PDT 2004

I use www.copper.net and they are a good provider. However, if you want
to support a Mac provider, you might want to check out this deal from
dealmac

**FasterMac.Net: 3 months for $25** - 11:56 am
   FasterMac.Net offers the first three months of either its Standard
   or TurboMac dial-up Internet access for $25, or $7.33 per month.
   That's a $3 savings for Standard and $12 savings for TurboMac. Each
   account includes five email accounts, 10MB of web hosting, local
   numbers in all 50 states, 24/7 toll free tech support, and a 7-day
   money-back guarantee. More information is available here. (If
   signing up via telephone, mention discount code "quarter1".)
   http://dealmac.com/newsdaily.html?article,64752