[CUBE] OT

Steve Goldstein sng at cox.net
Mon Apr 19 14:10:14 PDT 2004

Sure.  Just make sure that whichever provider you choose has local
dialup access numbers so that you do not have to pay any phone
charges.  Some have 1-800 numbers, but these may incur a time-based
fee.  I checked the pages for copper.net, and they have scads of
numbers in North Carolina, but none that specifically say "Cape
Hatteras."  YMMV.

--Steve