[CUBE] Fwd: [CUBE] WEB Hosting through an Airport Extreme

Luis Meleiro luis_meleiro at cilsp.com
Fri Apr 23 06:22:02 PDT 2004

Sorry to disagree 'atoa'. Yes, it was a typo, and this was Bob's prompt reply where he says so:

robert-dot-w-dot-bumala-at-lmco-dot-com - 2004/04/21 23:24 PM >>>
"Indeed a typo.  The address is 10.0.1.201.  I've checked and rechecked it.
Bob."

Don't know if he has already his problem solved though.

LM

>>> atoa at krak.net - 2004/04/23 14:14 PM >>>
I got your first post, too, eagle. It wasn't a typo, but still no word
back on whether he has solved the problem.