[CUBE] Cube upgrades vs. new Powermac

M. Jeffrey Coco mjcoco at icubed.com
Mon Apr 26 13:27:18 PDT 2004

I can semi agree with that. My Cube, sitting on my desk with PL 1Ghz
upgrade and fan, puts out as much perceptible noise and my new G5 dual
1.8, which sits on the floor, under my desk. At one point, I had a
GeForce 3 in the Cube, and that combo was MUCH noisier than the G5. Of
course, this all assumes that you get a new G5 with properly calibrated
fans :)