[CUBE] WEB Hosting through an Airport Extreme (fixed) newPowerLogix 1.35GHz

Luis Meleiro luis_meleiro at cilsp.com
Tue Apr 27 01:32:29 PDT 2004

Happy BDay Bob!

And congrats for the solved ABS issue. Well after all, there was indeed a typo ;)

LM

>>> robert.w.bumala at lmco.com - 2004/04/26 16:57 PM >>>
Thanks, all.
  Sorry not to get back to you until today.  I get the cube list on my work computer, and we have a schedule where we get every other Friday off, and last Friday was one of them.
  Well, Guess what.  I decided to check the IP address one more time, and dang if it wasn't 10.0.1.210.  oops!  Yes that was the problem.  I swore I checked that, but oh well.  Thanks for all of the help.  I'm now able to host my site on my cube at home.  I quit my dialup ISP, and my second phone line, which more than covered the cost of the DSL connection.

  On another note.  Today is my Birthday (the dreaded big 50), and my wife bought me a PowerLogix 1.35 GHz upgrade card.  Woo Hoo!  She gave it to me yesterday.  The installation was easy, and it's worked flawlessly for about a day now.  It made a huge difference.  The only problem I experienced was that I haven't booted up in OS9 for so long that it hung up loading the extensions.  Fortunately I reached way back in my memory and recalled how to boot with the extensions off.

Thanks again,
 Bob.