[CUBE] Classic without superuser (root) privileges.

Bruce Carr brucarr at rogers.com
Tue Apr 27 10:08:27 PDT 2004

LM:
Thanks for all your help. Sometimes we look for the difficult solutions when
the easy one are staring us right in the face.
I've tried it all but after downloading and then installing the latest
Security Update - SecUpd2004-04-05Jag.dmg   for OS 10.2.8
My problem has been fixed.
Go figure.
Thanks again
B Carr