[CUBE] FW cable attached (maybe O/T, maybe NOT)

atoa at krak.net atoa at krak.net
Thu Aug 5 13:31:45 PDT 2004

That makes sense. The only difference I can see, though, is that FW can
have a power component, which makes it different than just having a
typical ethernet (or serial port) connection between to Macs.

Luis: Have you tried IP over Firewire? You may find it nearly as useful as
Disk Mode. It would avoid rebooting.