[CUBE] [CUBE]

TonVanHest a.vanhest at chello.nl
Thu Aug 5 15:36:05 PDT 2004

Op 6-aug-04 om 0:15 heeft atoa at krak.net het volgende geschreven:

> The Apple USB (Universal Serial Bus) Speakers included with the Power
> Mac G4 Cube computer require more power to operate than is provided by
> a typical USB port.
>
> You say that is untrue. That's another word for lie.

My speakers work when plugged into a Cube, they work when plugged in a
(powered) hub, they even work when plugged into a PC.

You go and figure out and decide how you call it. I am practical!

(BTW and FYI, the power a USB port is supposed to provide is defined
and not at the manufacturers discretion)

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Ton van Hest