Fill my house with good music...

Mark Plunkett mplunkett at austin.rr.com
Sat Aug 7 08:50:12 PDT 2004

Guys:

I am still loving my cube. My QUIET, attractive, dutiful friend. It
sits in my bedroom and I have HK Soundsticks added.

I listen to iTunes in the mornings, afternoons, and evenings (and iPod
when on the run). My living room and my home stereo are gathering dust.

I would like to do the following:

Be able to have music from my computer throughout the house... at least
to the home stereo in the living room, maybe the kitchen.

Is there now a wireless (of decent sound quality) way to do this?

It is finally time to get the vinyl and audio tape archive digitized.
What is the best/easiest way to do this?

Thanks for your help.

Mark