[Cube] Panther Issues

Phil Mitchell pmitchell at databanque.net
Sun Dec 5 22:41:39 PST 2004

Sounds like the same issue I had with 10.3.6 upgrade. In my case it was
a font issue. Try trashing or disabling all asian fonts (assuming
you're not asian!), all duplicate fonts and all fonts which you will
never use. You can do this with FontBook.

PM

"Never ask a man what computer he uses. If it's a Mac, he'll tell you.
If it's not, why embarrass him?" - Tom Clancy