[Cube] Video problem [happy update]

TonVanHest a.vanhest at chello.nl
Thu Dec 9 07:20:57 PST 2004

My Cube is up and running!!

I have been smashing my head against the wall. What happened?

I got this replacement card and it was nearly identical to the
original, so I marked them both with "new" and "orig". The I put in a
card, switched ont the cube an dguess what, no video.

Seconds ago, I decide to clear up my desk and put the viedocard in a
case. By accident I llok on it and see the marking "new". I have been a
little bit dumb and instead of putting the new card in the Cube I did
put the old card in again.

So, now is the new card in the Cube and it is working.

So, it was the videocard!

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Ton van Hest