[Cube] which internal HD to upgrade Cube?

Steve Goldstein sng at cox.net
Tue Dec 14 10:05:06 PST 2004

Seagate-Barracudas and Western Digital-Caviars seem to be highly
regarded.  I have had excellent experiences with the Seagates
(several), and I just bought a Western Digital on sale.  On the other
hand, I have had IBMs and Maxtors fail on me.  There is a limit to
how much capacity will be recognized (120 or 160 GB, I forget which),
so don't waste money on one bigger than that.

--Steve