[Cube] Cube *NOT* For Sale - I Actually Have a Question!

Stefan no-spam at punkt-x.de
Tue Dec 14 11:28:35 PST 2004

Hi Allan,

welcome to germany! (in the heart of germany)
Where do you live now?

I have to live over here, because I' was born here (as a native german...:-)

And what culture shock do you speak about?
That you had problems with DSL?

If you have problems with german mentality, let me know: Perhaps I
can give you some tips & tricks...

Stefan