[Cube] which internal HD to upgrade Cube?

Leif Joel Örell lejo at mac.com
Tue Dec 14 14:06:44 PST 2004

A 120GB HD will give you about 111GB formated disk-space,  a 160GB will
give you the full 128GB that the Cube can handle. The 160GB is about
149GB formated, so there is 21GB not used. If you want to use bigger
disks there is a utility that you can get from  Intech Software Online
its: Speed-Tools Utilities that includes