[Cube] Pre-purchase questions...

Michael Grunewalder mgruene at spymac.com
Wed Dec 22 20:53:46 PST 2004

Hi Scott,

I bought my cube about 1.5 years ago - second hand.
Guess I was in the same position as you are - ever since I saw it
for the first time, I wanted one. :-)
So far I had absolutely no problems except for the DVD drive which
sometimes keeps the disks in and I have to try and eject it for
many times.

I don't like the keyboard too much, but that is mostly because I am
a "little pig" who smokes while on the computer. So there's a bit of dirt
in the keyboard.

I hope yo uhave good luck with your Cube, too.

Mike

On Wed Dec 22  9:00 , scott strungis <scott at strungis.net> sent: