[Cube] HELP: Who has the Powerlogix-CD for 7457 Upgrades?

Luis Meleiro luis_meleiro at cilsp.com
Mon Dec 27 02:01:28 PST 2004

Stefan: If you have not done the reversing procedure (remove the PowerLogix patch), your Cube is not going to boot in MacOS 9.2.x without the PL 1.3GHz CPU. I had to remove the patch when I sent back mine that was FireWire faulty but unfortunately didn't keep a PL CD copy/image. I'd suggest you to email PowerLogix directly and explain the problem you're having and I'm almost sure they will help you out.

Good luck,
LM

>>> no-spam at punkt-x.de - 2004/12/25 16:15 PM >>>
Hello friends,

last week I had the 1.3 GHz Powerlogix 7457 Upgrade for cube here.
As I posted mid december, this does not run with my cube and I have
sent it back meanwhile.

Today I remarked, that the "down"-flashing of the NVRAM (to run OS 9
on the cube) has failed.
This means, that I can not run the cube with OS 9 at all. Although I
have removed the multiprocessing folder from system extensions, it
will not boot under OS 9.

Is there someone who would be so kind as to send me (directly) an
image of the Powerlogix boot CD with the flash Utility? I believe,
this is not to big without the PFDs and video-Files. (I've a quite
slow connection to the web.)

Cause my children would like to play an elder game on OS 9, this is
of importance :-)

Thanks in advance - holy christmas for everyone
Stefan