[CUBE] Video cards for sale ... May be

kevin at 216websolutions.com kevin at 216websolutions.com
Mon Feb 2 16:01:58 PST 2004

I hate to say this, but if Ebay members pay high prices, why is that a
ransom? The cards are worth what a willing buyer bids.
If the consensus of this list is that a Radeon is worth only 50% of what
they go for on Ebay, will you offer it here, at that price?

On 2/2/04, 4:51:35 PM, john allan <jallan at freeuk.com> wrote regarding

<Cube-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
<Cube-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>

> $14.99 Unlimited Nationwide Mac Dialup and Mac Web Hosting from your Mac
ISP
http://macinternetaccess.com