[CUBE] Upgrades, all over again :)

Rod Clifford rod at eslickdesign.com
Wed Feb 4 13:58:56 PST 2004

Hey! I still have my cube bone stock-and really prefer to keep it that
way. As tempting as it is to pop $500 for an upgrade
to gain zippy performance, I would prefer (and sometimes wish) the
system would operate smoothly with an minimum of
unexpected quits (or force quits).
Still hoping Adobe will someday make Illustrator (the principal program
at work and when working
at home on the cube) as stable in X as the OS 8.5/Illustrator 5.5 days.
Presently, their agenda seems to be bloatware.

Rod