[CUBE] problem with Cube URL

Fred Terry pfterry at netopia.com
Mon Feb 9 18:59:06 PST 2004

If there is interest, I have lists in a couple of places. I have three at
Dartmouth (not sure if I can start another there), and I've been running a
mailman list on a local machine at my office. So I have some experience and
hardware for a list.

I think I can even manage it without advertising. ;-)

  pf