[CUBE] Cube List > NNTP

Keith Rowland keith2004 at rowlandnet.com
Tue Feb 10 10:08:56 PST 2004

Does Apple MAIL operate with NNTP servers. Isn't the whole point of an
EMAIL list to have it dropped in your email inbox?

Before this discussion gets to far out of hand, let's be sure we stay
the kind of model we are.

If we need a more responsive list operator, then we should consider a
new e-list provider. If we are moving from an email list to another
model, NNTP, BBS Forums, BLOG/News site, then we should think about
this carefully.

KR.