[CUBE] Cube List > NNTP

Riba riba at hi.hinet.hr
Tue Feb 10 12:16:02 PST 2004

>> The biggest obstacle here is the fact that relatively few people are
>> familiar with NNTP and probably not willing to use something different
>> than their e-mail. In that respact, I think you are right :( We'll
>> probably lose quite a bit of members here.
>
> Not to mention the current state of news readers for OS X.

Well Halime has been serving me for a long time rather well, even
though it is not supported anymore. New Unison from panic looks very
good, but I wonder how well it wiould sell for $25

> Adding my voice to Keith's, I never forget to read the Cube list
> because it
> shows up in my inbox. I always forget about the Cube forums, and I
> typically
> have a browser open alongside my email client.

You are right on this one. When the CubeOwner forums just started it
was a joy to read them, now they have become a monster :)