Protected Zips not working on Cube

Anthony Kulesa tmandesign at mac.com
Fri Feb 13 07:02:39 PST 2004

I have found the solution. Download the most recent Iomegaware software
and choose "uninstall" first. Once all the Iomega software is removed,
choose "Install." Worked perfectly for me. And I am running my USB zip
off a hub (also not supposed to work). Hope this helps others.

My laptop was running Panther also, so I knew it had to work; but
because it wouldn't work on both my Cubes I suspected hardware. Bad
move.

T.