Garageband+iMic?

Man Cubus mancubus at macbox.ru
Sun Feb 15 07:01:31 PST 2004

Sorry, I forgot to clarify.
The delay I experienced - it included the output to Cube speakers.
I.e. when I sang into iMic, my voice came out of the speakers delayed
by .4s.
I was also using MacOS 10.1.x in play-thru mode, without any add-on
software, to the same effect. So this must say NO to Garageband on
Panther and my current setup?
It might as well be that the USB hardware delay is on the output
(Speakers) - still not good enough for me.