[CUBE] Scanner Choices

James Norman jimoctec at mac.com
Tue Feb 17 15:02:13 PST 2004

I've been following the replies, and no-one seems to have pointed out
that just as the Cube only supports Firewire 400, it only supports USB
1.1, so you are not going to get the main benefit of USB 2, the
supposed speed increase. Make your choice on the software/hardware
match rather than the speed.

Jim