[CUBE] Ailing Cube, insights please?

Abigail Kelly abimygatt at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 18 08:05:17 PST 2004

Thank you for all of your responses.

I'll try running it without the shell to try to
isolate the noise. Never having run it with the
shell off, is this tricky or are there any
special care instructions for doing this?

I'm going to back up my hard drive, try to
determine the problem and write back with what I
determine.  Thank you for all of your help.

<http://www.drbott.com/prod/ADCExtension.html>