[CUBE] OT: Quicktime 6...

George Pepper pep27 at mac.com
Mon Feb 23 12:43:01 PST 2004

I've already downloaded it twice [Forgot about the first time until
that goofy form appeared again]... Any way to avoid downloading it
again? [i.e. "Where did it go the first two times?"]... I have a 49,333
bps connection, and it is a PITA [Yeah, yeah: I'm living in the stone
age... I know]... So, how do I skip the form?... Just "Continue" with
all fields blank?...

Pep