OT: Quicktime 6... Update - Active/Inactive

Snow White jj4 at sympatico.ca
Mon Feb 23 14:38:19 PST 2004

In the software update (after it is launched and found all your
suggested updates) look in the menu at the top of your screen.  Look
under UPDATE and MAKE INACTIVE.  This will make your choosen updates
from the list inactive and you will not see them again unless you go to
SHOW INACTIVE.  This lets you peruse your previous choices if you
suddenly get an ipod or Airport or whatever.

jj