[CUBE] iPod Woes :(

Denis McGowan auaad403 at wombat.zaq.ne.jp
Tue Feb 24 20:11:37 PST 2004

On Monday, Feb 23, 2004, at 03:19 US/Pacific, Alan Thompson wrote:

>  for a lot of people on the list, it is their only connection to other
> people for information regarding apple products.  instinctively they
> ask the community to which they "belong" first, before searching out
> other information resources.

    I agree totally.  As a faithful follower of the Cube list I have
learned much that is not directly Cube-related.  The latest was the tip
about making Inactive Update Items I don't want.
    The expertise, and the willingness to help others with their
problems proves the Cube List community to be a great group of people.
Keep it up.