[CUBE] OEM G-Force available/Worth it?...

George Pepper pep27 at mac.com
Sat Feb 28 01:47:02 PST 2004

I'm wondering if any of you who have upgraded your video cards might
have an OEM G-Force card laying around [I think it was a BTO option for
the Cube, but I'm not sure: I just know some Cubes shipped with the
Nvidia's, and they are supposed to be "better" than the rage 128]...
And if you'd be willing to part with it, and if it's worth my effort to
upgrade to it... Is it enough of an improvement over the standard Rage
128 to be worth the effort?... And, does it have an ADC connector, or
will I have to use my ADC/DVI converter?... I REALLY don't want to get
into anything that requires a fan, but better video performance
wouldn't be a bad deal...

Finally, what resolutions does the card support?...

Thanks...

Pep