[CUBE] Defrag?

Meirion Roscoe roscoe at macunlimited.net
Wed Jan 7 11:20:41 PST 2004

As a slight spin-off of this topic, my cube slows down too (it is on
24/7) and the memory usage meter thing in the bar at the top shows
1536mb of RAM which is normally split 168 used and the rest (maths in
public should be avoided at all costs) as unused.  However over time
that used bit creeps up to about 356 used.  Does anyone know why that
is and is it detrimental to cube operation?

Sorry if this is a bit of a noddy question.

Regards

Rossi