[CUBE] had tibook now cube

a l a n t h o m p s o n athomp2 at mac.com
Thu Jan 8 23:47:28 PST 2004

how about craigslist?

if you've never used it, or seen it before (i'd be kind of surprised)
go to http://www.craigslist.org - you want to post a classified ad.
The ads are free, and you will get lots of local interest - which is
nice b/c your buyer will come to you, rather than you having to ship
the tibook.  but since you mention newsgroups, i'm guessing that you
know of craigslist.

--alan