[CUBE] Cube usb speakers

François Menu frmen at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jan 13 12:44:15 PST 2004

Don't plug them! Really, I mean it.

The power amplifier of the Cube USB speakers (that little black box)
requires more power than available on a standard USB port. The Cube USB
ports (and the ports on the Apple Displays) are designed to provide
enough power for the speakers, but not the Ti USB ports.

What might happen if you plug them: weak sound, for sure; blowing your
Ti USB port, maybe...

Take care!
François.

--