[CUBE] Sonnet Duet 500

Richard Clark mawgadog at tin.it
Fri Jan 16 12:15:37 PST 2004

Thanks James and Michael i was just curious it seems i have the highest
temps out of everyone i know with dual 500 and can't seem to get them
any lower tried just about everything my guess is the heat spreader
isn't flat and since i took off the foil it doesn't make good contact
with the thermal paste, i have a 4 degree difference between the two
processors with MPU 2 always running hotter than MPU 1 at 100 percent
cpu usage on both processors i get max temp of 56 c. and 52 c. Guess i
will need to wait for Okatu to come visit to fix it for me, don't feel
like pulling down my cube again and hopefully one day i'll find someone
who can machine the spacers for me because the ones i'm using now
aren't correct.

Thanks for the info Guys

Richard