[CUBE] DVD-Writer

Sam spappal at gte.net
Wed Jan 21 09:59:14 PST 2004

Sounds like you are all set, do you have something like Final Cut to
edit the video clips?

I understand the cube attachment.

You could check the drive review database at xlr8yourmac.com for info
on drives, Most should work OK, pioneer drives for sure. Video and
DVD editing takes some time, so don't wait till the last minute :-).
If you don't buy at your local CompUsa, www.esbuy.com generally has
good deals, good availability, and quick shipments.

Sam