[CUBE] Panther

Gnarlodious gnarlodious at mac.com
Wed Jan 21 22:54:43 PST 2004

Entity Marty Levenson spoke thus:

> I am using OS 10.2.6 and thinking of upgrading to Panther.
Do so without delay, your stock Cube will love it!

> Do I need to do the hard drive update, and/or go to 10.2.8 first?
Don't bother, 10.2.8 had a few problems. In any case 10.3 is a total install
so it doesn't matter. I recommend a clean boot partition but it's optional.

> Any issues I should be aware of?
No. Just that you might choose to skip the disk with all the printer drivers
and foreign languages, no harm is done if you cancel that disk.

> I have a 450 cube with 1 gig of RAM and an
> 80 gig Barracuda drive. Has this gone well for others?
Sounds good, you'll be tweakin!

-- Gnarlie •
http://www.Gnarlodious.com/Entities/Computer/Cube/Cube.html