[CUBE] Panther

Alan Thompson athomp2 at mac.com
Thu Jan 22 08:04:46 PST 2004

sounds like a crap shoot.  i upgraded to 10.2.8 just fine, and that ran
very well for me.  i installed panther, upgrade option, with no issues
at all, and am now running 10.3.2 also with aplomb.

i have a gf2mx in my cube, and a 832 mb of ram.  i say go for it.

oh, everytime that hard drive update thing appears, i run it but it
never says that it can do anything.  I've since stopped downloading it.

--alan