[CUBE] Panther Behavior

Rod Clifford rod at eslickdesign.com
Mon Jan 26 09:11:23 PST 2004

Steve
Thanks for the explanation of journaling. Search apples help section
for this description and could find no info
on the addition of journaling to the HD Utility.
I started with it off (default I beleive) and did turn it on later
(being curious to it's function). I have noticed an additional
200Meg or so has been consumed by Panther-does journaling add to this
consumption of disk space? Seems likely to me.  Rod