[CUBE] Strange error message

Laurie A Duncan laurie at cubeowner.com
Wed Jan 28 21:42:28 PST 2004

As a Mac Consultant with my own business in NYC and a significantly broad
client base, I have to say that a large percentage of kernel panics are, in
fact, hardware related. Even so, software-induced KPs are relatively simple
to diagnose without the need for a reinstall (archive or otherwise) of the
OS.

Laurie
--
Founder, Editor, FAQ-checker