[CUBE] Powerlogix 1.2 processor, no wake zone

mentholiptus mentholiptus at mac.com
Fri Jan 30 05:01:11 PST 2004

On Jan 29, 2004, at 9:20 PM, Steve Nagel wrote:

> Hi! Well I just put in a powerlogix 1.2 in my cube and it doesn't wake
> up from sleep.

If it helps at all, I just installed the powerlogix 7457 1.2GHz upgrade
card yesterday, and it's been sleeping fine. Infact, I put it to sleep
last night and just woke it up this morning, and here I am writing this
email. ;)

You've probably got the 7455. If it's new, you should maybe return it
and pick up the 7457.

I'm gonna share my thoughts on this upgrade in another email once I've
used it for a week, but since I'm here now, I just want to say that I'm
really impressed with this card...installation was quick, and I haven't
had a single glitch since I installed it. It shows up under "About this
mac" as a 1.2GHz G4 with a 2mb L3 cache.

jesse

.