[CUBE] Cube Modernization - power use data

Gnarlodious gnarlodious at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 30 10:50:16 PST 2004

Here's my data:

Cube 450 standard hardware, OS10.2.3, 15" LCD
Numbers are inclusive, in watts

Power Supply ONLY:            5
Cube off; power supply idling: 11-12
Bootup:                                  42-65
Disk R/W                                 69-73
Disk spinning:
            LCD bright:                 52-55
            LCD dim:                     37-41
            LCD off:                      32-37
Disk idle:
LCD bright:                            55-60

Sleep:                                     10

Entity Stevie spoke thus: