(O/T)....(O/T).....Message for Gnarlodious

Lacy Kyle lacy_kyle at mac.com
Fri Jan 30 16:05:15 PST 2004

Gnarlie.....don't be so bloody rude......my understanding of netiquette
is that if you are posting something off topic, then providing it's not
toooooo far off topic and you make it clear in the header then thats
O.K. I have put O/T twice in the header of this one just in case you
have some difficulty understanding the concept........

So, we're all jerks eh.........now I'm not saying this refers to you of
course but, if someone were to get all worked up 'cos he had to read
off topic posts even though they were clearly marked up as
such......but carries on reading them anyway....then gets more worked
up......now there's a jerk.......

I and many others appreciate your contribution to this list, but don't
be so judgemental.....you don't know me!!

Lacy

http://www.anvilchorus.org.uk

http://mysite.freeserve.com/gentlemen_songsters/