[CUBE] (O/T)....(O/T).....Message for Gnarlodious

Rick Rodman richard.rodman at verizon.net
Fri Jan 30 18:24:49 PST 2004

I unsubscribed from the Newton-Talk list recently.  I like the Newton
and there was good information there, but the list was putting over a
hundred messages a day into my inbox.  People were having extended
conversations broadcast to the whole list.  Compared to that, the Cube
list is almost TOO quiet...

(on topic) I wish my Cube would generate more heat.  It's COLD in this
house (think it's in the teens outside).  Brrrr!