[CUBE] (O/T)....Read it and weep......

Noel Westerlind noelwest at mac.com
Fri Jan 30 21:11:13 PST 2004

You say "Mac people are all suckers?"
Fuck you asshole. Suck my big black dick.

How many people wanted to say fuck you to that guy and didn't?!

Mac users in my experience have been considerably more
intelligent than average computer users.

People who pass judgment on others so carelessly
as the aforementioned individual should not be seen or heard.
The world would be better without morons like that.