[CUBE] Cube Modernization...

David Lambourn David.Lambourn at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Jan 31 01:50:33 PST 2004

Stevie,

As a 'lurker' on this list I am very interested to keep up to date with
Cube developments. A year or so back, I installed an 800 MHz Sonnett
chip and almost immediately uninstalled it on gounds of noise. I am
running 10.3.2 on a 500MHz chip at the moment, but it is rather
soperific and I find my on rate of work is slowing and am looking to
upgrade before I stop breathing altogether!

So keep the information coming - thanks.

David

PS Don't take offence at "Entity" Steve - it is a witty way of
recognizing that the boundaries between the human and the non human are
not as clear as once they were - electronics are blurring that
distinction in some situations and have done so for some time - 20
years ago some common cars in UK would tell you in a voice that was
deliberately chosen to sound like Prime Minister Thatcher "Your safety
belt has not been fastened" - in UK TV programmes like Red Dwarf are
preparing us for more of this.

Yours

Entity David