[CUBE] Tiger (OS X.4)

Eagle eagle243 at mac.com
Thu Jul 1 10:38:46 PDT 2004

Jason,

That's the wave of the future, so an upgrade will be required for some
Cube owners who want to keep up.  Apple already distributes a lot of
other software only on DVD, so it doesn't surprise me that they
switched to DVD for the OS.  I mean, Panther was already several CDs.

My new iMac and PowerBook both came with a single combination
Install/Restore/Test DVD, as opposed to several CDs.  iLife currently
comes in both formats, but the full software is only on DVD.

DVD or CD, I personally can't wait to get my hands on Tiger. :)

Eagle