[CUBE] Tiger (OS X.4)

Jason Torrey jtorrey484 at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 1 12:44:45 PDT 2004

I have a PowerBook G4 with a SuperDrive.  Would it be possible to put
the Cube in Firewire Target Disk Mode and install Tiger on my Cube's
hard drive that way?  The only thing that immediately comes to mind is
whether the installation process installs different software based on
the computer type (i.e. notebook or desktop or server).