[CUBE] Tiger (OS X.4)

Eagle eagle243 at mac.com
Thu Jul 1 13:43:45 PDT 2004

Actually, you can install to such a drive.  I have done it before with
Panther.  As to whether this will be supported in Tiger, we can only
guess, but my guess is yes.

Also, I don't know the specifics of what will run Tiger (I don't
believe those have yet been posted) but my guess is that any New World
machine will be able to run it.

Eagle