[CUBE] Tiger (OS X.4)

Luis Meleiro luis_meleiro at cilsp.com
Fri Jul 2 00:32:50 PDT 2004

Listers,

Actually, this is the way I've installed Panther on my iBook 600MHz. Putting it in FW TDM I was perfectly able to run the CD installers through my Cube's DVD drive. Everything worked pretty smooth, so my guess is that Tiger DVD installer shouldn't be different and will let us install in a machine in Target Disk Mode.

LM

>>> rod at eslickdesign.com - 2004/07/01 21:22 PM >>>
Interesting question..
Personally, I don't think you can install a new OS that way. Something
to do with a "blessed"
system and all that (or am I living in the past?)   Rod