[CUBE] Tiger (OS X.4) -- INSTALLED, see comments

Philip J Robar philip.robar at myrealbox.com
Fri Jul 2 11:06:26 PDT 2004

I don't have my copy of Tiger yet, but I assume that it comes with the
same nondisclosure agreement that Apple usually includes with
pre-release software for developers. So if you have legal copy that
means that you shouldn't be discussing it on this list or anywhere else
public. Apple has recently been threatening to stop releasing early
versions of the OS and by discussing it here you are only increasing
the chances that they will do so.

Phil - A Register Apple developer who doesn't want to loose his early
access due to the loose lips of others.